Business Member Marketing Benefits
Below is a list of marketing benefits for our business members. Please note that benefits may vary based on membership level. Interested in learning more? Contact our Business Development intern Hayley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New member ads appear in Boulder Magazine 1x per year – Readership – 250,000
- New member ads appear in the Daily Camera and the Colorado Daily 4x per year – 45,000 impressions
- Boulder County Kids Magazine – Full page, full color ads in each quarterly publication with all RFCBC members highlighted – Quarterly Circulation: 20,000
- Members receive special advertising rates in Boulder Magazine and Boulder Home & Garden Magazine (50,000 circulation), in Boulder Weekly and Yellow Scene Magazine (70,000).
- Thank you letters/tax receipts sent with members listed
Bi-Annual “Reality Check” Business Directory
- Includes listings and/or logos of all business members
- Distributed at RFCBC events
- Distributed to 200+ key locations throughout Boulder County including offices, retailers, etc.
- Available at community Signature Events where RFCBC has a presence throughout the year
- Members are invited to feature inserts in our directory to broaden their exposure
Social Media and Online Exposure
- Facebook “Likes,” promotion and reviews
- Specifically designed Business Member Facebook images and paid boosts for Gold & Silver members, posts for Bronze Level members
- Access to a closed Business Member group Facebook page where you can share special events, offers or other information with your fellow members
- Twitter posts
- Online directory posted on social media and rfcbc.org
- Positive reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook
- Business members are highlighted in RFCBC’s Email blasts
- Gold and Silver member logos with links and Bronze member names listed on rfcbc.org, which receives 1,000 page views per month
Exposure through local Chambers of Commerce and Area Events
- Representation at Chamber and large scale events such as Taste of Louisville and others as well as the opportunity for RFCBC staff to distribute your company’s promotional items
- Directories on display at Boulder, Longmont, Superior, and Louisville Chambers
RFCBC Logo Rights
- Membership affords you the use of our logo and select photos to be included in your marketing material to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to helping youth
- We’re happy to provide verbiage for you to simply copy/paste into your communications material
- Member Decal – members receive a window decal to display
- Monthly networking events with other Business Members
- Inter-member discounting opportunities
- Opportunity to host Business Member networking lunches and/or after hour events at your location
- Business members enjoy exclusive sponsorship opportunities for RFCBC events such as our annual golf tournament and Hero Awards Luncheon
Realities for Children Boulder County Membership Dues
Gold Level – $300/month
Silver Level – $150/month
Bronze Level – $75/month
Realities for Children Boulder County Marketing Benefits Tax Information
Realities for Children Boulder County Charities is a 501c3 charitable organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Realities for Children Boulder County’s business membership arm falls under a 501c6 IRS designation, therefore,
membership fees are considered a deductible advertising expense and not a charitable donation.