Business Member Marketing Benefits
Below is a list of marketing benefits for our business members. Please note that benefits may vary slighting based on membership level.
- RFC logo rights: Your membership affords you the use of our logo. We encourage you to place it on your business cards, invoices, website and other marketing materials. It is easily recognized by people in this community and affiliates you with choosing to make it your business to make a difference in the lives of those in
- RFC Window Decal: We recommend placing these in a highly visible spot, like your front door. Most of our business members proudly post this decal in lobbies and on service trucks to let current and potential customers know they are choosing to work with a community-invested business. This may be a deciding factor in doing business with you versus a competitor.
- Member Discount card: Present your card whenever you visit members of Realities for Children and you may receive discounts on goods and services! For a full listing of current members participating in the program please visit http://rfcbc.org/business-members/business-member-discounts/. In addition to saving you money, it is an excellent way to network and support other community-minded businesses like yours.
- Print Advertising in Local News Media that specifically includes YOUR business:
- Boulder Magazine: (circulation 250,000)
- New member ads appear in Boulder Magazine 1x per year.
- Daily Camera
- Member logos appear in a Welcome New Member ad
- Boulder County Kids Magazine: (circulation 20,000)
- Full page, full color ads with all Business members highlighted in each quarterly issue.
- Boulder Magazine and Home & Garden Magazine (Boulder Mag. circulation 250,000; Home & Garden circulation 50,000)
- Members receive special advertising rates.
- Rock Creek Living (2,500 Households) and Indian Peaks Magazine (1,200 Households) – Platinum and Gold Level members have the opportunity to feature a free one-half page full color ad in one of these publications 1x per year.
- RFCBC Thank You Letters/Tax Receipts Member listings are included in RFCBC’s tax receipts sent to donors.
Realities For Children Business Member Directory:
- Realities For Children produces 2,000 20-page full color, professionally designed membership directory that features your logo, contact and discount information a minimum of 2x per year. These are distributed to our business members, at events, local coffee shops, banks, retailers, Chambers of Commerce and other high traffic locations.
- Insert Opportunities: Members are welcome to insert materials (8×10” flat size or smaller) in our Business Directory. This is an excellent way to share your marketing materials with other business members and community members.
- Social Media: We are very active on Twitter and Facebook. With a Facebook following of over 1,200 people (December 2017), our posts pack a punch! A welcome announcement will be posted in the month that you join. Whenever there is news you would like to share with the community, please email email@example.com. Platinum and Gold members receive ‘boosted’ Facebook posts to expand reach at minimum of 2x per year. We also share relevant business member information via Twitter.
- Online Positive Reviews – We understand the importance of online reviews, therefore, we will post positive reviews about your business on Google, Yelp and Facebook.
- Realities For Children Website: We are consistently directing people in our community to visit our website at rfcbc.org to view the Realities For Children Members. Each Member is posted and linked on this site.
- Electronic Newsletter – We include Platinum and Gold member logos in our Enewsletter sent to 1,000+ individuals as well as a link to view all members on our website.
- Event Visibility:
- Business members are promoted at all RFCBC events through digital projections and in the event printed programs. We attract 350+ working professionals at our events throughout the year.
- We include business member materials and listings at area events including Chamber of Commerce expos, Taste of Louisville, and other leading events. We will also distribute members’ promotional items on their behalf.
- Member networking lunches and socials: Realities for Children provides regular networking lunches and after hours for Business Members to network with other invested businesses in order to connect and grow your business base. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for hosting opportunities.
- Business Card Exchange & Referral Program: Your business cards are displayed at our events/networking functions and we are constantly referring the general public and other members to our Business Member businesses for any
Additional Benefits Driving Awareness for Realities for Children Boulder County Business Members
- Comcast – Discounted rates for advertising packages – rates depend on region.
- Business members enjoy exclusive sponsorship opportunities for RFCBC events such as our Hero Awards and golf tournament.